Monday, February 21, 2005

Happy Day!

I checked the website and Val has been adopted!! I wonder if they know how close to death he came. That is the only thing that makes me a little sad-- that I can't tell them how close he was to death. But here, he had to live in a big kennel because he was too weak, and Nic kept trying to attack him. At his forever home, he can be free. He is so loving and sweet, that I am sure he will make someone a lovely friend. Lucky them.

Speaking of Nic, he is at the vet right now. He is no longer the fearsome tom that he fancies himself! He will come home tomorrow a little lighter, and hopefully with a little less cattitude.

: )

It's a good day.

Have you been watching the Strohbehn's horse cam? Red is due to foal any day! She's at day 343 today (horses have a 340 day gestation period) so it will truly be any day!

I posted that darn link as a half joke, and now I am addicted. I horse watched all day at work! I guess if I can't watch the horses here, I will have to watch someone else's...

What did you watch today?

1 comment:

Michael said...

OK woman!

Don't get me hooked on this. I have got too many other diversions that keep me from doing my job.

LOL

Take Care
Michael