Sunday, May 08, 2005

Today

DSCF0002_7
Chicken Coop

DSCF0005_4
Chicken Coop again

DSCF0011
Standing at the far edge of our backyard, looking beyond the fence at the creek. Past the creek is our east hayfield, which extends to the brown (tilled) ground. That hayfield will be planted with soybeans soon!

backyard
My composite "panoramic" photo of the "new" backyard. It's taken from the exact spot I took the previous photo (of the creek), I just turned around the other way. This whole section, from where I am standing, used to be filled with weeds taller than me. We mowed it a few weeks ago, and have had a lot of fun with the firepit, and the Safari Party, etc. We want to overseed it and clean it up a bit more, put a horseshoe pit in, etc. It will be great! The hammock is going to the right of the garage (the brick building toward the right of the photo), between the garage and the trees.


This is an old picture, before it was mowed. It was taken a little further up, so I am looking across the (now) mowed section, down past the grass to the trees. When I took the panoramic picture, I was standing at the post that you can see in the middle of this picture. It's taller than the others.

Happy Mother's Day! : )

1 comment:

Michael said...

I love the pictures!

Take Care
Michael