Thursday, June 16, 2005

473,372,370 Seconds

473,372,370 seconds ago (or fifteen years and a few hours) I made a promise to my best friend that I would be there for him until the day I died. We have been through so much, and I can't imagine, as all the shit came our way, holding anyone else's hand through all of it.

He has a strong hands, ones that fit my hands perfectly. He has a great shoulder, and I lean on it often.

He supports me in my crazy ideas, like selling our suburban house and moving to the country. He's my hugest fan, he's always interested in my work and does whatever he can to make things easy for me.

He is the best dad any kid could ever have. My kids are so lucky to have him as their father.

I'm just so glad he's put up with me for 473,372,370 seconds so far.

1 comment:

Michael said...

What a cool way of looking at it.

Happy Annivesary.


Michael