Thursday, August 18, 2005

more on the show

photos from yesterday (click on the photo for a slide show of the day's pictures):

PICT0002.JPG

I have to tell you, Major was a shoe-in to win yesterday because he had a huge cheering section! Thanks everyone for coming out. : ) I know that he appreciates it, and it meant a lot to us. It may sound silly, but 18 months ago we did a crazy thing. So much has changed since then, and you are all still our friends and supportive of us. It means so much. : )

And B and the kids were so supportive of me as I was Major's slave for the day (like I am not a slave to him every OTHER day!). They came and went, brought me ice cream and drinks, watched all of the events and took pictures. They helped out in the crunch time and didn't even crab back when I was crabby to them. I love them so much. : )

Now, the stress is over, and on to even more fun! We are taking a couple of days to let our feet heal (I have blisters on my blisters) and going back over the weekend. The draft horse show is on Saturday and the llamas and meat goats are on Sunday!

Tuesday is the first day of school, and then back to reality...

Happy Thursday! Woo hoo, the week's almost over.

No comments: