Saturday, December 10, 2005

a conversation with my brother who lives in Arizona

(he's planning to visit me in Jan)

me: so, is there anything you want to do while you're here?

br: nah.

me: we can hang out with the animals, or go sledding, or play monopoly, or even go into des moines, you can ride, whatever.

br: whatever

me: i will be throwing snowballs at your head

br: i'll be throwing them right back. how many animals you got?

me: well, we have 11 cats...

br: (expletive) are they ALL inside???

me: no. we have 3 inside, plus the rehab-kitty, and then 7 outside. we have the 2 dogs, 3 goats, 2 horses and the llama.

br: what's the llama's name?

me: joe llama

br: you got a hamster?

me: no. that's one thing we don't have

br: you should get one. and name him MC Hamster.

I think the insanity is genetic...

No comments: