Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Friend Facts

A friend sent me this, and I was surprised to learn, even after knowing her for a long time, that she lived a few years in Kuala Lumpur. Very cool!

This week, I am busy-- It's Lent, extra church services, I'm still playing catch up from being sick (I had the mumps!), and I have a conference that begins 2 weeks from today. Attendance at that conference is at 200% right now-- and there is still plenty of time to add more attendees. That is good-- my client wants to grow their meeting, but that puts an incredible amount of stress upon me. So, for now, I will copy and paste this.

Are you surprised by anything?

What are your answers?

Below are things that you might not know about me. Read on and then
share yours.

Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. delivery driver (I delivered new vans to car dealers)
2. cook at a nursing home
3. assistant manager of a clothing store
4. teacher of English as a Second Language

Four movies I would watch over and over:

1. Top Gun
2. Office Space
3. The Notebook
4. Birdcage

Four places I have lived:

1. Chicago, IL
2. Biloxi, MS
3. West Row, Suffolk, England
4. Gilbert, AZ

Four TV shows I love to watch:

1. ER
2. Sex and the City (when it was on HBO)
3. What Not to Wear (though you'd never know it to look at my
wardrobe)
4. Late Night with Conan O’Brien
(these are all a stretch, since I watch hardly any TV)

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Paris
2. London
3. Cancun, Mexico
4. New York City


Four websites I visit daily:

1. Yahoo News
2. Homesteading Today
3. Weather Underground
4. Dooce.com

Four of my favorite foods:

1. pretzels
2. steak
3. cherry cheesecake
4. my mother-in-law’s white cake with white frosting, drizzled with chocolate

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Paris
2. Bermuda
3. in the barn
4. on the couch, under the quilt, with a drink in one hand and a
remote control in the other, surrounded by cats and a handsome man

No comments: