Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Homesick

I'm away from home for work again, back very late on Saturday. I came home today at noon, before leaving, and I soaked up all of the quietness at home. It was really a great way to regroup before this crazy time.

B is taking care of business at home, and he is being run ragged, between something every evening, the farm chores, and feeding the baby goats in addition to cooking and cleaning and getting everyone ready for school and out the door, etc. He has been a trooper, and I just appreciate all of his help.

I sure miss my home, and I definitely miss B and the kids. I'm exhausted, however, so I am off to bed.

Counting down the days til I get to go back home.

1 comment:

Iowa Greyhound said...

It's nice and warm here! Well, probably there too. :-) But still, a big improvement.