Saturday, April 07, 2007

Saturday

It is bitterly cold here! In the past three weeks we have had record highs, and now we are having record lows. The excitement never ends.

We are busy preparing for our new livestock, which we should be getting next week. I will definitely post photos!

I had hoped to get some spring work done outside, on the hogshed (converting it for the goats), as well as some new pens made and electric fence put up. However, the cold and the wind make me want to do nothing but stay inside. We will make a trip to town and pick up more supplies for the new animals, plus supplies for Easter! It's tomorrow. you know!

I have finished the blog changes. I hope you like them! I like them. The picture in the left margin is one of our new does, Precious. She is beautiful, and it shows in that picture!

Happy weekend, and happy Easter. Stay warm.

1 comment:

Iowa Greyhound said...

I love the new design! How did you do it?