Saturday, July 21, 2007

"Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss" or If You Were a Fly on Our Wall

B: (as he takes out a DVD that I have rented from Netflix) Oh, look! A movie about GAY people! That's novel!

Me: What do you have against gay people?

B: What do YOU have against STRAIGHT people?

(I like to rent movies that are recommended to me from Netflix, and many of the arty flicks have gay people in them.)

Well, we've been watching the flick for all of 10 seconds, and the first line is "I am a homosexual."

For the record, I have nothing against straight people.

2 comments:

Iowa Greyhound said...

Haha!

We've taken your idea of having dvd nights! Totally awesome. Although we use the library (it's close) instead of netflix.

We just watched "The Island". It's straight. :-) Check it out!

Iowa Greyhound said...

Apparently there's multiple islands. This is the one:

http://www.filmmovement.com/filmcatalog/index.asp?MerchandiseID=112