Sunday, December 09, 2007

Speedos and Snowmen

Yesterday we went to the feed store and then into our little town. We were dressed in our barn clothes, and kind of smelly. Our little town store did not have what we were looking for, so B suggested that we go into the metro area, to the Beautiful People Section, to their Best Buy.

Me: We can’t go there looking like this! I stink, and I have no makeup on!

B: I don’t give a shit. I’ll go dressed in my freaking Speedo.

Me: Please, Lord, no. They would look at us funny then. Especially since it’s snowing.

I am still scarred by the thought of him walking into the beautiful people store in a Speedo. I’m sure he would look fabulous in a Speedo, but he would be more noticeable than in his stinky barn clothes.

For what it’s worth, we went home and changed, then went to the Beautiful People Section of town. And probably still looked out of place.

No comments: