Friday, January 04, 2008

three down, three to go

Luna kidded last night, right as we were about to leave to do our civic duty.  Well, obviously we had to stay behind to help with the blessed event, and I came in the house to grab a cup to milk into about 8:30.  So the baby was born about 8:00 or so.  Momma did fine, but I am glad I was there.   She didn't want to push, so we made a deal that I would pull while she pushed.  It worked, and a sweet little girl was born in about 10 pushes.  She isn't the best mom, but she's trying and it will be fine.

I am tickled pink, as this is Wolfgang's 3rd set of kids, and out of 5 babies, we are 5 for 5 girls!!  I am glad that we are having healthy kids, but ecstatic that we are having girls!!

Now we need to get Aurora in gear.  She was due the 2nd.  Then I can have a life again until the end of January, when Wendy is due.

Happy Friday.  

No comments: