Sunday, July 20, 2008

Asshat: Someone who is wearing their ass for a hat. Someone whose head is so far up their ass they are clueless.

Luckily, I don't have to elaborate any further.  This man is the living definition of ASSHAT:

Mr. Savage can come and hang out at my house for a while.  We'll see how far his "Straighten out, don't act like a putz" gets him.  Oh, and he can also take it up with the child's FATHER, who happens to be here, alive and well.

Mr. Savage told his listeners, "[I]f I behaved like a fool, my father called me a fool. And he said to me, 'Don't behave like a fool.' The worst thing he said -- 'Don't behave like a fool. Don't be anybody's dummy. Don't sound like an idiot...' That's what I was raised with. That's what you should raise your children with."  

Well, as the child's FATHER pointed out, Mr. Savage's father obviously didn't do his job. Because he is behaving like a fool, he is a dummy, and he sounds like a idiot.

No comments: