Friday, January 07, 2005

Happy Winter!!

These are some photos I took today. There is one of my cozy house, one of the road I live on, and the others are of a famous covered bridge. I will not say the bridge's name, just to keep some semblance of privacy! But it's cool. Look closely at the top one, I took a picture of the river, and the bridge is over the river in the far distance.

I took them today. I thought I would get out after the snowstorm, but the road wasn't plowed until late in the day and it was too dark for photos.

Everything is totally different in the snow. Everything is just so quiet. Summer is peaceful in a breezy sort of way, but winter is just so still and introspective. Makes you want to draw the blanket around your shoulders a little tighter, or snuggle up a little closer to your Love.

Enjoy!

No comments: