Tuesday, January 11, 2005

screwy photos

Sorry about the photos in my blog. I'm usually somewhat technically savvy, but the photo service I use makes a "collage" of the photos for you, and then gives you the code to insert in your post. Well, when I upload new photos, they seem to appear in my collage, making me think that the collage loads differently depending on the photos you've uploaded. It must just use the most recent, rather than specifically the five I told it to use.

I will figure it out, but for now, sorry about the duplicates. I love the snowman, L made it himself. He is wearing the dreaded "Winnie the Pooh" hat. Do you have one of those at your house? That "baby" item that nobody will be caught dead in? We wear those things to the barn and out to play, but my kids turn them inside out or something. Because way out here in the middle of nowhere, you never know who you might run into. Or, the horses could see that Winnie the Pooh emblem, and tell their friends, and it could be all over town in a short time.

Anyway, he's frowning because he is being forced to wear that hat. I say he's frowning because he's cold!

Happy Tuesday.

No comments: