Saturday, December 17, 2005

certifiable

Okay, as if you don't already have enough proof that I'm insane, here are some photos that will seal the deal.

B heard that tonight Saturn was supposed to be glorious. But not until around 10 pm. You know, during the heat of the day...

So, at 10:20 pm, I find myself outside, shivering, wearing barn boots and earmuffs, looking at magnificient, glorious Saturn! Of course, my amateur photos don't do it justice, I just hold my camera up to the lens, and I move, the telescope moves, I can't quite focus, and on and on. But I think the photos will show you that it is very, very amazing. It is clear as a bell-- tiny, but clear as a bell. And I haven't seen a ring so beautiful since I got the one on my left hand...

See, I'm insane.

Saturn

Saturn

Saturn

No comments: