Thursday, April 27, 2006

Cursed!!

I owe you a big apology. I have been very neglectful of my blogging! It's not because I have nothing to say (you should know me better than that!). It's not because I haven't had time. I have actually been SICK, as have the others in my house. The kids have just had the run-of-the-mill colds. But I initially had a sinus infection, which turned into the mumps. Then I was well during the time that I had my meeting for work. I managed to get through that just fine and healthy. But just after the meeting, about 2 days later, B ended up with strep throat. He spent last weekend in bed with a fever and feeling very sick. He recovered at the end of the weekend, just in time for me to come down with a cold Sunday night. I now have bronchitis and have been off work most of the week.

When we're not sick, we're catching up on all of the things that are neglected when we are sick.

I promise to do everything I can to get better and to be back posting my nonsense soon.

Hope you all are well.

2 comments:

Michael said...

I hope you feel better sonn.

Take Care
Michael

Anonymous said...

Get well soon! I think I came down with greyhound flu, but it was pretty mild.

Did B. tell you I scored an entire patio set and tiki torches via DSM trash pickup? You'll have to check it out.

- MK