Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Lingo

It's funny how in just a few years the goats have really become part of our lives. Moreso than the cats or dogs. They are not just an afterthought, but often times the focus of attention and conversation. Not that the dogs and cats aren't, but they are with us so much, we don't really talk about them, we just scratch and love on them while we are doing other things. Maybe it's because the goats are a business, or because we are learning about them, or because they are so consuming. I don't know. But, I had to laugh at my son a couple of times. It still makes me laugh out loud when I remember these random comments:

"Mom, this root beer you got is really good, but it gives me frothy bloat."

"Hey, my bedhead is so bad on this side of my head, it looks like I have a scur."

I realize that if you don't know what frothy bloat is or scurs are, you might not laugh. But to me, this is just a hoot.

Frothy Bloat

Scurs

Happy Wednesday. The week's almost over, and the temperatures are a-risin. Couldn't ask for anything more (except for it to be Friday).

No comments: