Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

Well, I promise updates on kidding, the blizzard, and lots of photos (even video). I am also working on a barn cam, with some stills to upload. That has taken me from bloggin-- in addition to snow days, teacher conferences, band concerts, traveling with work, the animals...

But, so you didn't think I ran away from home, here is a blog meme: Ten on Tuesday:

Name Ten Things You Want to Learn To Do
1. Crochet/Knit
2. Decorate Cakes like a pro (teach me Jen!)
3. I want to learn the rules of football
4. Play the piano
5. Speak Russian
6. Joomla (improve my VERY basic skills)
7. Get my webcam to work behind a firewall!
8. Operate my digital camera (its menus are all in Japanese)
9. Make Psyanky (Ukrainian Eggs)
10. MATH! (but there is no hope... )

Happy Tuesday! What are your 10?

No comments: