Sunday, September 02, 2007

My Girl

I always take pictures of the goats, and sometimes people (but bad photos of them), and I am always questioned on why I don't take pictures of my kids. Well, I take photos of the boy, he is photogenic and easy to capture. We have tons of pictures of him. But the girl, she hates to have her picture taken, unless it's on her terms. She has autism, and her smiles are usually forced, or she refuses to smile.

I have a new-to-me camera (thanks Dave!!) and it is fabulous for taking pictures of people (in addition to pictures of, well, ANYTHING). My dad is here now, and we went out on a tour of our county, taking in all of the local attractions. While we got some great photos of the sights, I managed to snap a few pictures of my beauty when she was laughing naturally. Finally, she figured it out, and rolled her eyes. Oh, MOM!!

You can see the sequence of events here.









Isn't she stunning?

No comments: