Saturday, April 02, 2005

Things have gone to hell in a handbasket...

Well, maybe that's an exaggeration. But I called home last night, and B told me that our friend M had taken Kitten, and brought us Don Pecos. That makes Cleo the lone mare, and now the "Alpha Mare." Her mother taught her well. She has turned into a little hussy around her daddy! (Horses have no regard for propriety or laws regarding incest!)

Major appreciated this new arrangement, since Kitten is quite the prude, and sees to it that Cleo adopt her values. With Kitten gone, Major is happy to accommodate Cleo. Like many men, his mind is ruled by his quest for procreation, and he loses all sense of reality when he has that as a priority.

I understand that while tried to bring them in last night, Major stomped on B's foot, and he now has three broken toes! I am so sorry for him-- it hurts so badly. I broke my toe once and I cried like a baby.

I might have to take back what I've said-- maybe there are some men out there that could handle the pain of childbirth...

Once again, he's my hero.

Now, I just have to get home and straighten out that sassy stallion!!

No comments: