Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Santa is totally my hero

Today, I left at 5 (from my house) to meet B in West Des Moines at the mall to exchange my ring. He came from work. My ring needed to be resized, and then we talked and decided that the lovely one he picked was just that-- so lovely that I would also be sorry to mar it in any way by wearing it outside to work. So we decided to go with a simpler style, and a smaller ring. It had beading around both sides, and it was a comfort band (sort-of rounded on the inside so it doesn't cut into your finger). We opted for a 5mm plain gold comfort band. It is very tasteful and I really love it.

He took my SUV today to work, and left me with his cool car. He took my car in for an oil change. I met him at the mall, as I said, and then I went on an errand afterwards. I went to put the stuff I bought in the back of my car, and it was full! FULL OF TIRES.

He bought me new snow tires today and had them put on my car!! I slid the other day on the way to work, and I have had to drive slowly-- unreasonably slowly for someone who is driving a four-wheel-drive SUV. So he surprised me and had them put on my car for me.

Santa takes good care of me. : )

2 comments:

Michael said...

Sounds great. Pictures?


Take Care
Michael

Anonymous said...

B and I are hoping for lots of snow! We're anxious to see how the UAV handles snowy pastures!

- MK