Monday, December 26, 2005

Santa Scored!

Wow, I must have been good this year.

My Santas really treated me well. I got the wedding band I had asked for, and it was much nicer than I ever dreamed. : ) Santa shouldn't have!

Santa also bought me a great bottle of muscat champagne. I can't wait for New Year's Eve when I will drink it! My young Santas bought me some Yankee Candles and neat-o holders.

My momma Santa bought me all the stuff I need to have to can vegetables. I'm excited! She's going to come next month and hopefully teach me how to use it. Yumm, for next fall! (Now I REALLY have to get that garden going in the spring!)

My inlaw Santas gave me a great sweater, which I will wear to work tomorrow. I have a meeting I'm not looking forward to holding, so in those situations, I try and wear something that makes me feel good. It's like wearing a hug. : )

The one thing I did not get this year that was on my list was a horse. But I think it has probably been 35 years that a horse has topped my Christmas list (and birthday, and every other holiday) so I am used to not getting that one. Maybe I have to be even better for next Christmas! I loved on Major and Don Pecos, and that was good enough. Major gave me kisses as trade for candy canes.

Today I am spending the day cleaning. I am a huge fan of FreeCycle, and I am just tossing things into the FreeCycle basket right and left. I can't wait for a clean house!

MK is coming this weekend to celebrate New Years, and I have to clean out the guest room so he and P have a place to stay.

I'd better stop now, I don't know how long this motivated mood will last!

2 comments:

Curious Servant said...

That sounds very nice.

Maybe that horse will show up next year.

Anonymous said...

P and I can't wait for the weekend! She's looking forward to seeing the cats!

Cheers,
MK