Wednesday, January 18, 2006

All work and no play...

I am finally getting close to caught up at work. However, it's taking all of my energy and focus! I took some pictures of my office today, since it seems like that's all I see these days. When I get home, I don't feel like doing much... : (

Check out the keyboard-- look at how the letters are worn off! I must be working too much. Certainly it's not from blogging too much!

Here are the photos of my office-- it's nice enough, but see why I prefer my farm?

work.JPG

work.JPG

work.JPG

work.JPG

2 comments:

Michael said...

you keep it pretty neat. I'd hate to take a picture of mine.

Take Care
Michael

Smukke said...

I brought my camera to the office three days last week but I didn't want to feel like a dork taking pictures of "my new office!" lol I will, tho.